torsdag 29. oktober 2009

Well there's your problem!

I just came home from a 2 week vacation in Kragerø and London. Sadly, I forgot to bring the metal detector to Kragerø, so it will have to wait for next year, when I'm going to stay there for a month. I did see some very interesting places on the island, though. A tall wall which seemed to have been some kind of road, and some very very deep mines which would be awesome to explore, but somehow I feel it might be too dangerous (excellent for throwing rocks into though).

England was very nice, and some of the days it was actually quite hot (about 17c). Sadly, I can't say the same for Norway. When I got back, it had gotten a lot colder, and the earth is beginning to freeze, making it very hard to dig some places. Not to mention all the leaves that would probably distort some of the signals.


So I guess this marks the end for metal detecting this season. Too bad I only got about a month to actually try it, but it was enough to at least find some interesting things.

I will be back as soon as winter has passed. When that happends, I will probably search some more open grassy areas.

~Quantonium

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar