onsdag 30. september 2009

Another from the 50's

Today I wanted to go back and check around the area I found the knee buckle, so maybe I could find the missing part. No luck, though, so I decided to follow my original plan, to go upwards in the forest instead of downwards which I've done since I got the detector. And I must say, It was way better. Very few roots, and very few rocks. I found a lot of crap, some of it is in this picture of my crap-collection:


As I've gotten better at pinpointing, I'm also getting better at knowing when it's a bolt/nail, or something round like a bottlecap. This saves me a lot of time, but also takes out possible awesome finds, sadly. But all in it's time; I might go back there for relic hunting another time. For now I'm just coin shooting.

And I did in fact find a coin today. It's a 5 øre from 1952! So that makes this my third coin from the 50's (out of the 5 coins I've found so far, I'd say thats a pretty nice catch).



Hopefully tomorrow will be as good as today, and that the terrain doesn't change much from where I went today.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar