lørdag 26. september 2009

My first finds!

Well, I got up relativly early today, so that I could do some searching. What I wanted to do today was try it in my backyard. There was _a lot_ of things there. I didn't even bother to get them all, mainly because it seemed only to be nails.

Despite this though, the first thing I found was something cool. A button. At first I thought it was a coin from some weird age, but then i turned it over and saw that it had a small ring where one can attach it to a jacket or something.

I do believe this button is from when me or my brother were children. We used to wear Bunad (the Norwegian national costume), on the constituion day. As we were running around like madmen in our garden, perhaps one of us lost a button. I don't know, but it doesn't seem that old. Probably around 15-20 years. I'm having problems really understanding how old it is, and what metal it is, but it seems it is clad with a shiny metal, and some coarser metal inside.. Maybe iron?


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar