mandag 28. september 2009

Danish coin?

So I just came home from my MD walk. Today was a relatively disappointing; I found a lot of crap, and nothing of real interest. I did however find a danish 50 øre from 1996. Sadly, I didn't even have to dig it up, it just lay there on top of the soil! Not very interesting, but at least it's Danish, which is a plus..

I'm getting close to being finished with the first part of the forest I'm currently searching. In fact, I'm probably done with it tomorrow. As for the day after that, I will be going up instead of down, as I've only done so far. There are fewer rocks there, but it might be more roots.. In any case, this forest hasn't been a good place to search. There is so much rubbish here it's horrible. Leaves, branches, smashed wine bottles, aluminum foil everywhere.. It's basically a dumpster. Plus very few people walk there, so it's not weird I'm not finding much coins. But here I am complaining.. I must not forget that I actually found 2 coins from 1950!

Anyway, it feels good to get more and more coins. Now I'm beginning to feel that I can say that I have a collection (even though it's just 4 coins and a button so far). Can't wait to test out other, more open and public areas.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar