tirsdag 22. september 2009

Ordered my metal detector



Ok, so I just ordered my first metal detector. A not too expensive Bounty Hunter Tracker IV which cost me 1700NOK, which is about $300. It has gotten a lot of nice reviews, and it seemed to be a good way to start what seems like an awesome hobby. There are a lot of places that I know of in the area that was used a lot about 100 years ago. I hope to find something interesting around here. If not, there are many other places I can check out.

I have no experience what so ever when it comes to this kind of thing, so it will be interesting to see how it turns out. I will hopefully find my detector hiding in the mailbox in 1-3 days.

Quantonium~



2 kommentarer:

  1. Mikael Hansson Warhuus23. september 2009 kl. 15:49

    Well, I am his voluntary proofreader. Of course, this was a great introductory post to such an ambitious blog project :D

    SvarSlett